I work with C-level executives and their teams across the country and internationally to transform, inspire, and motivate them to help them meet their professional needs. RPC focuses on three key areas: one-on-one executive coaching and consulting, professional development training for teams, and motivational speaking. I have presented on a wide range of current industry trends critical to individual and companies’ success, along with significant experience with strategy, bench marking, programs and practices to improve results within organizations through past client interactions.
Businesses have shown proven ROI* from professional development courses I have taught, notably through sales mastery programs, executive presence skill training, negotiation and decision making, strategic planning, and cultural communication. If you are a key decision maker who’s struggling to leverage your or your team’s strengths and achieve personal and/or company goals.
*client saw 48% increased revenue Q1 & Q2 2019 over 2021 to date.
Customized Training for Managers and Teams
Past workshops and training have included:
Sales- Influence, process, and mastery.
Motivating your employees- Hint: It’s not money!
Leading and developing high performance teams- Collaboration is key for partnership and engagement.
Essential cultural communication- The good, bad, and ugly.
Strategic marketing- Messaging, solutions, and results.
Decision making- Winning the risk game.
Sample Outline for Executive Presence Workshop (2-3 hours)
Deck 1: Speaking without Fear-Confidence matters
Learn how to instantly appear and feel more impressive with key decision makers and influential people.
Self esteem: easily develop rapport with anyone.
Tone, pitch, volume: how we sound and what we should be doing.
Breathing works, but visualization and tapping are the newest breakthroughs.
Deck 2: How to Pitch and Sell Effortlessly
Create credibility and trust with everyone you come in contact with.
Exude a powerful, confident presence to create buy in.
Developing Elevator Pitches: 30 seconds, 1 minute, 5 minutes.
Persuasion and the 9 No’s exercise.
*Fee is dependent on program length, customization, content development, and location. Contact me for a quick quote.
Leaders, what is MOST important to you?
Choose the Leadership Values Assessment that matches your needs.
Individual Values Assessment (IVA)
Roberta Pellant has been Certified by the Barrett Centre as a Leadership Coach and Cultural Assessment Practitioner to interpret and decode all of the transformation value assessments.
How aligned are you with the culture and values of your organization? How well do you connect with your organization and the work you do? Do you think the organization is on the right track? The IVA provides clarity into what individuals value most, and what changes are necessary to find fulfillment at work.
BENEFITS OF THE INDIVIDUAL VALUES ASSESSMENT
The IVA deepens your understanding of what is important to you in your life and what changes are necessary for you to find personal fulfillment in your organization, and provides insights into how well aligned you are with the culture of your organization.
- Fast Turnaround – An Individual Values Assessment report can be delivered to the client within one week of the completion of the on-line assessment.
- Multiple languages– The online survey and plots are available in multiple languages. Additional languages can easily be added. Written reports are produced only in English.
- Standard Template – The Individual Values Assessment normally uses a standard values template.
- Plots – Individual Values Assessment plots, without a full report, are available.
- Customization – The standard values template can be modified to more accurately reflect the values of your organisation (additional charge).
Leadership Values Assessment (LVA)
Leaders only grow and develop when they get regular feedback. Do you know what others appreciate about you? Do you know what advice your boss, peers and subordinates can offer you to improve your leadership style? Do you know how you are contributing to the successes or problems within the organization? Do you know your level of personal entropy? The answers to all these questions are provided by our flagship coaching tool, the Leadership Values Assessment. Organizational transformation begins with the personal transformation of the leaders. If the leaders don’t change, the culture won’t change. To grow and develop your culture, you need to grow and develop your leaders.a thorough, 360 degree assessment of a leader’s values, strengths, and areas for growth, based on confidential feedback from their chosen colleagues. A customized analysis commonly used for coaching C-suite and executive level leaders.
BENEFITS OF THE LEADERSHIP VALUES ASSESSMENT
- The Leadership Values Assessment deepens your understanding of what you need to do to become an authentic, full-spectrum leader.
- The Leadership Values Assessment measures personal entropy, which is the amount of fear-driven energy a person expresses. This indicates how you may be contributing to the Cultural Entropy® score of the organisation.
- Expert Analysis – The Leadership Values Assessment provides expert analysis of your leadership style and what you can do to improve your performance as a leader.
- Customization – The Leadership Values Assessment values template may be customized to reflect the cultural attributes of your organisation.
- Fast Turnaround – The Leadership Values Assessment report can be delivered to you within one week of the completion of the online assessment.
- Multiple Languages– The online survey and plots are available in multiple languages. Additional languages can easily be added. Written reports are produced only in English.
DESCRIPTION OF THE LEADERSHIP VALUES ASSESSMENT
The Leadership Values Assessment is a powerful coaching tool for promoting self-awareness, personal transformation, and an understanding of the actions a leader needs to take to realize his or her full potential. It compares a leader’s perception of his or her operating style, with the perception of their superiors, peers, and subordinates. Emphasis is placed on a leader’s strengths, areas for improvement, and opportunities for growth.
Demographic categories, such as Boss, Peer, and Team member, may be added to an assessment in order to view responses by relationship to the leader. These plots supplement the overall Leadership Values Assessment report and plot and are available at additional cost.
THE LVA PROCESS
The Leadership Values Assessment process begins with the customization of the leadership values template. Leaders are then asked to go to a password-protected website to select ten values that most represent their operating style. They also list what they believe are their strengths, and areas of improvement they are currently working on. Fifteen to twenty assessors, chosen by the leader, also go to the password-protected website to select ten values that represent the leader’s operating style; the behaviors they believe the leader needs to stop or improve; and any other comments they wish to give as feedback to the leader. Assessors can choose whether to leave their name with feedback or take the survey anonymously. The values chosen by the leader and the assessors are mapped to the Barrett Leadership Model.
The Leadership Values Assessment feedback is given by a coach in a two-to-three-hour feedback session. The leader and the coach together develop a detailed action plan to improve the performance of the leader.
Cultural Values Assessment (CVA)
Transform the Culture of Your Organization
Imagine being able to get a comprehensive diagnostic of the culture of your organization by asking your employees three simple questions that take around 15 minutes to complete. Furthermore, imagine being able to get reports for any demographic grouping you care to list. That is exactly what the flagship Cultural Values Assessment, used by over 6,000 organizations, enables you to do.
BENEFITS OF THE CULTURAL VALUES ASSESSMENT
- The Cultural Values Assessment provides you with detailed understanding of the personal motivations of employees, their experience within your organization, and the direction the organisation should be heading.
- The results can generate deep, meaningful conversations about the purpose, priorities and strategy of the organization and the well-being of all stakeholders.
- It provides a road map for achieving high performance, full-spectrum resilience and sustainability.
- Short Survey – The survey instrument asks only three questions, is available on-line and requires only 10-15 minutes to complete.
- Customization – The survey may be customized to the specific cultural and demographic needs of the groups being surveyed.
- Demographics – The richness of the Cultural Values Assessment survey data is determined by the depth of demographic categories you select. There is no limit to the number of group categories you can choose.
- Cost Effective – The Cultural Values Assessment is affordable for both small and large organizations. Costs are based on the number and type of reports requested, not on the number of survey participants. Reduced fees are available for primary and secondary educational institutions.
- Multiple Languages– The survey is currently available in multiple languages or written dialects. Additional languages can easily be added. Written reports are produced only in English.
- Fast Turnaround – A Cultural Values Assessment typically goes from survey initiation to reporting in two to four weeks.
- Alleviate Survey Fatigue – The Cultural Values Assessment can be easily linked to the front or back end of other organization-wide staff surveys. There is an option to provide each participant with a unique survey link, against which their demographic options can be pre-loaded, to reduce time spent on the survey.